FC Copenhagen - Wed 6th Mar, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust we will be professional and manage the game properly. Perhaps some minutes for Bobb and Lewis.

I'm not underestimating them; I'm being realistic. We got the best draw of this round of 16. They were poor against us - at their home. They looked a level or 2 below us. I expect a comfortable win at the Etihad - our fortress.
Whilst anything is always possible, if you're worried about going through tonight, it's time to see a therapist - though fanny-wipes are cheaper.

Doku joined Grealish in being absent from Citys open training session yesterday.Here is the complete 23-man squad spotted at the City Football Academy ahead of our last-16 2nd-leg tie
Goalkeepers: Ederson,Ortega,Moreno,Carson:
Defenders: Walker,Lewis,Stones, Dias,Ake,Akanji,Gvardiol,Gomez:
Midfielders: Rodri,Susoho,De Bruyne,Nunes,Kovacic,Bernardo, Wright:
Forwards: Haaland,Hamilton,Foden,Bobb,Alvarez:

Last edited:
It's important that Rico gets some game time. He needs to keep developing. It's still not absolutely clear what his best position is. Credit to the player who, like Phil, will adapt to wherever he's told to play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.