Media Discussion - 2023/24

Expensive bench​

Man City v FC Copenhagen (3-1 agg)
ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone
BBC Sport at Etihad Stadium
Manchester City's substitutes are warming up not far from the players' tunnel.
I am guessing most of them will return for Sunday's trip to Liverpool.
Just imagine how much they are worth

What a throbber this **** is

Just imagine how much United’s injury list is worth.

Now f*ck off back to BBC United - Mediacity you Rag tw*t!

Expensive bench​

Man City v FC Copenhagen (3-1 agg)
ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone
BBC Sport at Etihad Stadium
Manchester City's substitutes are warming up not far from the players' tunnel.
I am guessing most of them will return for Sunday's trip to Liverpool.
Just imagine how much they are worth

What a throbber this **** is
So he's allowed in. What will it take??
Bans for smoking.
Bans for standing up.
Bans for thoughts and future possible thoughts.....contstant ban, ban, ban announcements and notices - yet libel the club continually, bismerch it's name, undermine a multi million pound business concern every week? Not a fcking thing. Come on in Simon. Vol-au-vent?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. I think the globalisation of football is inevitable.It has happened in all other walks of life and has been driven by technology. Football is almost like some sort of new world religion. I have no idea where this will all end but at least the club we all support is currently top of the tree. I understand how you feel about CFG but I suppose, as a long term supporter, I am happy to continue on the rollercoaster for now. As the saying goes most of us don't have a choice. Following City is a life sentence with no parole!
Rory Smith is a complete imposter and a tool. Why anyone gives him any airtime is a wonder. He has to be the one I hate the most on radio. Red scousers loving City hating rat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.