Media Discussion - 2023/24

I have dealt with McKinsey on several occasions for different businesses. They are no different from the rest of them. Copy & Paste merchants. I worked for a very large German corporation who not only used them very regularly but also employed some of their top management from time to time. Worked on a big consulting project with them for months. Twelve months later, a good friend who works for another very large corporation, started telling me about a project he was working on with McKinsey. We compared notes and PowerPoint presentations. Guess what? Yep- virtually identical except for the change of name and logo. They charged us both hundreds of thousands of Euros for the "work" they did on the (same) projects. And I very much doubt, our project was the first time they had come up with this stuff. That's all these con merchants do. Con very large, very gullible organisations out of millions of pounds / Euros. Nice work if you can get it.
Money for old rope.

Give me your watch and I’ll tell you the time.

Rinse and repeat.

Forest charged for being pissed about Tierney's (dodgy to say the least) performance on Saturday.
They should of just paid the media to run a "there needs to be a replay" campaign.
They wouldn't of got one but boy i would of lumped on them staying up, just for how a previous campaign worked out for another club that was wronged.
You seem to get showered in points after going down this route

Forest charged for being pissed about Tierney's (dodgy to say the least) performance on Saturday.
They should of just paid the media to run a "there needs to be a replay" campaign.
They wouldn't of got one but boy i would of lumped on them staying up, just for how a previous campaign worked out for another club that was wronged.
You seem to get showered in points after going down this route
It's a joke, they are responsible to on one.

It was on Facebook, and loads of (presumably new) fans commenting away happily. I called it out as bollocks. Just such a strange list. So much wrong with it, but to includes Tuear (and so not just PL era) but exclude Lee and Bell! Just weird

I posted a few pages back that it looks to me to be drawn from the transfermarkt website of top City scorers.

It's basically a function of the website not having data on every player for every club. Tueart being on it is an oddity.

It's not that rare that journos get info from transfermarkt, usually transfer fees which are often misrepresented due to exchange rate movement since the transfer. The journos just don't know enough/don't care enough to make sure what the information actually is.

Just beat me to it, ticket availability 24 hours before the match, nothing else to write about in the build up to the Champions of the World, Europe and England embarking on match 2 of what will be a season defining run of games this month? - How is this sports journalism? I pay for this shit, really?

Expensive bench​

Man City v FC Copenhagen (3-1 agg)
ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone
BBC Sport at Etihad Stadium
Manchester City's substitutes are warming up not far from the players' tunnel.
I am guessing most of them will return for Sunday's trip to Liverpool.
Just imagine how much they are worth

What a throbber this **** is

Expensive bench​

Man City v FC Copenhagen (3-1 agg)
ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone
BBC Sport at Etihad Stadium
Manchester City's substitutes are warming up not far from the players' tunnel.
I am guessing most of them will return for Sunday's trip to Liverpool.
Just imagine how much they are worth

What a throbber this **** is
I imagine that the bench is worth twice what it cost. A prudent investment.

I imagine that the rag bench is worth half what it cost. A waste of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.