Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKinsey are such an over-blown outfit and nowhere near as clever as they think they are (but who could be). The way they get their alumni embedded in organisations and then “mine“ their influence is really quite sinister at times.
I have dealt with McKinsey on several occasions for different businesses. They are no different from the rest of them. Copy & Paste merchants. I worked for a very large German corporation who not only used them very regularly but also employed some of their top management from time to time. Worked on a big consulting project with them for months. Twelve months later, a good friend who works for another very large corporation, started telling me about a project he was working on with McKinsey. We compared notes and PowerPoint presentations. Guess what? Yep- virtually identical except for the change of name and logo. They charged us both hundreds of thousands of Euros for the "work" they did on the (same) projects. And I very much doubt, our project was the first time they had come up with this stuff. That's all these con merchants do. Con very large, very gullible organisations out of millions of pounds / Euros. Nice work if you can get it.

Having seen that Erling is on his way to Madrid with Phil, I’ve just had a latest look at the headlines - apparently Ortega is thundering towards the exit (when you get into the detail he’s thundering nowhere, just hadn’t yet signed a contract extension and contract not running out for 18 months)

View attachment 109196
Been forwarded this image by a colleague. Seem to be missing a bunch of players in there from the past. A deliberate attempt to delete our history or lazy journalists?
It was on Facebook, and loads of (presumably new) fans commenting away happily. I called it out as bollocks. Just such a strange list. So much wrong with it, but to includes Tuear (and so not just PL era) but exclude Lee and Bell! Just weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.