Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about "I'll accept a draw" is so negative, i won't accept a draw because we're reigning PL European and World champions and we're good enough to go there and win and win handsomely, and a win is vital if we're to retain the title. But we must turn up with the right mentality and start on the front foot.

As long as we can absorb their usual 20 minute kick and rush barrage i think we'll dominate play, but we have to remain focused and hit top gear because VAR will be like a flee in Olivar's ear telling him to favour them. I'll be fuckin' shocked if we get fair officiating, especially when Liverpool are kicking towards the kop end.

Our weakness is being done on the counter attack and we cannot switch off for a second. If we can keep the ball and find the right passes we need to shoot on sight of goal because that's the best way of scoring without it being micro analysed for offside.

I'm feeling more confident than recent seasons that we can get a win there because we tend to play better when the stakes are high against the biggest clubs. I just hope that Pep plays to our strengths and doesn't try and compromise our playing style to adapt to how they play.

Come on City, let's demoralise the murkeyside mofos.
Bang on, but fuck VAR fuck bent officials and fuck Liverpool, we need to be strong and fuck these vermin over by 4 or 5

We are in for a very tough day tomorrow regarding the officials.. There is no doubt in my mind they will be doing everything in their power to give Klopp the result …
City can still win the game, despite them but we need to be on fire and defend better than we have been doing so far this season…

If we can pull it off, I firmly believe we will beat Arsenal at Home and go on to win the league again for an unprecedented 4th time in a row … !

I wonder who will be City's representation on sly tomorrow. We'll have Spitty, probably Souness in the dippers camp, Keane and Neville as neutrals, but does that leave any room for Micah?. They'll probably leave him out for this one and replace him with Jamie Redknapp, lol

Pointy person McManamanamanamanamanamanamanamanamanaman? I'm sure he'd bring ojectivity, impartiality and reasoned discussion to the table...

Safe trip to all the blues going on Sunday. Have a fantastic day out! Looking forward to hearing Bluemoon or Champions again over the scum's anthem.
I hope the moment comes on Sunday to chant
CIIIITYYYYY TEARING COCKNEYS APART - AGAIN :))))

Much depends on which version of Haaland and KDB we will see tomorrow. Both were a bit off vs Chelsea and United and we struggled to convert our dominance into goals. If both are at their best, nothing can stop us from scoring 3 goals. I think they'll be good tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.