Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people in here already setting up for a big disappointments for themselves.

I put my expectation as low as possible to keep my mental health and blood pressure in check so no matter what happens even if we lose it will not affect me at all and i can carry out my day tomorrow after the match.
If we lose against liverpool “it won’t affect you at all”?! Wow you take your football really seriously

They have to play us, Spurs and Villa. Admittedly the rest of the games are easy, even the Rags.

If City lose tomorrow, we’re not getting 5 points back on the Scousers. It’s a must win, or a draw is a minimum.
This. If anything the fixtures are tougher for us. Lose this and we're out of the title race regardless of the number of games remaining. Also, it is a must win game against Arsenal. If we can't beat any Top 5 team, we don't deserve to win the title.

If we lose against liverpool “it won’t affect you at all”?! Wow you take your football really seriously
Haha I know, it’s mothers day aswell which doesn’t help, I’m full of the cold and I’m just praying for a safe journey for the players and a City result. I can be a right grumpy, selfish **** when we lose and I’ll be raging if the bus is attacked. I have contemplated a blackout until after the game to avoid any family friction and stress but I know I’ll have to watch alone in a dark room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.