Does anyone else feel like this?

I would rather habe the tourists than the mongey kids on charlie thinking they’re hard.
A bit of a weird comparison. Most kids aren’t doing Charlie..

Would you rather have loads of tourists and people who don’t support us in our away end for the biggest games? Which means loads of genuine fans who had enough points couldnt get tickets.

Of course tourists are a part of it, but there needs to be a balance

Will be honest I was in AL6 and didn't witness any of this, police were helpful outside with blues looking for buses and srewards we friendly and joking with city fans on the way in and at half time

tpurist wise was minimal and tbh the home grown fans were dire today, the atmosphrere and away following of many in a manc accent was dire
You must be one of those bloody tourists cos City fans have a shit time :) :)

I went to Anfield last season but couldn't get a ticket today. To be fair the whole Premier League experience is now a million miles away from the 80's and 90's. We are playing football from another planet ( apart from today ) and times are changing, some for the better, others not so.
In a few years things will be unrecognisable and old farts like me will stop going, which is a shame but sadly inevitable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.