The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

The late Queen didn't tell everyone about her health issues. Charles has told people of his because of the reluctance of many males to have the necessary checks done and so he has highlighted the benefits.

To my mind their health is their business until they decide otherwise.

The photo thing sounds a bit like me trying to alter/enhance photos.....I wouldn't even know how to do it really or which programme to use. :-) A bit of a clanger dropped on that but not the end of the world. She's recovering from a major operation and is probably not feeling 100% so wasn't concentrating properly maybe. Let's face it the woman has 3 school age children mithering her as well. :-)
Been there, done that, worn the tee shirt as they say. Mine was more when I was baking and forgot to put the flour/butter/salt in maybe. *lol* easily done.

The late Queen didn't tell everyone about her health issues. Charles has told people of his because of the reluctance of many males to have the necessary checks done and so he has highlighted the benefits.

To my mind their health is their business until they decide otherwise.

The photo thing sounds a bit like me trying to alter/enhance photos.....I wouldn't even know how to do it really or which programme to use. :-) A bit of a clanger dropped on that but not the end of the world. She's recovering from a major operation and is probably not feeling 100% so wasn't concentrating properly maybe. Let's face it the woman has 3 school age children mithering her as well. :-)
Been there, done that, worn the tee shirt as they say. Mine was more when I was baking and forgot to put the flour/butter/salt in maybe. *lol* easily done.
Genuine question, as I am interested in your thoughts:

Would you say there is a reasonable expectation for the Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister, the Foreign, Home, Defence Secretaries, and the Chancellor to disclose in advance a major operation that could have them in hospital for several weeks, during which time they may not be able to carry out their duties (in part or whole), or may potentially be doing so without full control of faculties?

Lol, People are trying to convince themselves that the media haven't gone overboard on it. Every front page and first Major Story on every News channel last night. About a fuckin picture. Never seen anything like it.
But who is instructing them to make it the headline story?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.