The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

Spot on!

We had a professional family portrait done and the photographer called to say that he had thought he had a perfect choice (of the dozens he took), but my daughter had a better smile in another virtually identical photo. We visited the studio and he asked us which one of 3 we liked better. Without knowing, we chose the one where he had superimposed the better pic of my daughter’s smile onto the family portrait. It was literally impossible to tell.

To this day, she doesn’t know!
What you didn’t tell us was that the photographer airbrushed you out of the photo.

Surely it’s a perfect time to reintroduce the Royal it’s a knockout but make it more a mix of tekeshis castle and hunger games.
Would swell the coffers whilst getting rid of one or two of the wrong’uns.

Some good points in there , forgive my short reply to it . I think we dont need to know what her operation was as she is entitled to privacy . We know charlie has cancer but not which type or stage it is at , his health news has been managed ok

I dont understand the editing of pictures , especially when they are official royal images that are part of the monachy's history, whether she likes that or not . This was stupid on her and williams part , he took the photo after all , i dont think she needs the stress and no doubt lesson learned
Naive at most. Nothing more sinister than that. For the press to run with this the way they have tells me they have learned nothing from the last 30 years.

Naive at most. Nothing more sinister than that. For the press to run with this the way they have tells me they have learned nothing from the last 30 years.
The Press know their audience. It’s why it’s the top story with all the red tops who have turned a lot of the nation into brain dead reality tv loving voyeurs.
The rest of us just roll our eyes and move on with our day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.