PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is the type of progressive development the best managed football club, with the best owners in the world, are able to achieve..

Carragher: How do they expect us to believe they can produce more solar power than any other club in the world when it rains every day in Manchester? I mean, how can they make more than Madrid where it is much sunnier? I'm sorry, but fans of other clubs will be saying "Come on ....."

Carragher: How do they expect us to believe they can produce more solar power than any other club in the world when it rains every day in Manchester? I mean, how can they make more than Madrid where it is much sunnier? I'm sorry, but fans of other clubs will be saying "Come on ....."
PL chief exec Dickie Masters was quoted, "We are very concerned the regime at City are using this technology to extract solar energy from the environment when the academy stadium is located next to a sixth form college. We have launched an investigation into this practice headed up by the world's leading expert in solar energy, Prof Nicolarse Nonowt-Harris from the University of Kentucky Fried Chicken"...

Last edited:
PL chief exec Dickie Masters was quoted, "We are very concerned the regime at City are using this technology to extract solar energy from the environment when the academy stadium is located next to a sixth form college. We have launched an investigation into this practice headed up by the world's leading expert in solar energy, Prof Nicolarse Nonowt-Harris fron the University of Kentucky Fried Chicken"...
indeed this is a provocative gesture intended to highlight and harness the power of the Sun, thereby antagonising Liverpool FC who have a long standing dispute with this body. Once again. it's one rule for the oil barons and ....etc..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.