PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The best way they can cut costs is to stop overpaying for shite.
That is so bang on. They pay £85m for Antony, £65m for Casimero, £80+m for Sancho, etc. But it will be the poor bastards in the office, kitchens, training ground getting made redundant to cut costs. Laughable.

That is so bang on. They pay £85m for Antony, £65m for Casimero, £80+m for Sancho, etc. But it will be the poor bastards in the office, kitchens, training ground getting made redundant to cut costs. Laughable.
You forgot to include the eminently forgettable Peggy.

Scruffy Jim has brought in his favourite hatchet men at the swamp, and it looks like club staff will pay the price big time, sadly there are hundreds of redundancies on the way. Apparently he's twigged how shite the squad is, and the average cost of a half decent player being what ? £75m.
So all in all, they only need a new manager, a new training ground, a new stadium, a new squad, new PL rules that help them but stop other clubs competing and new investment partners.
No wonder he can't stop grovelling around Khaldoon, he's desperate to know how to run a world class football club.

I don’t see anything to positive about them , indeed their holier than thou attitude and arrogance is beyond belief.
We, Chelsea, are in a significant re build both on and off the pitch and that’s causing significant upset but what is going on at OT is nothing short of a crime and yet it’s nothing new.
Tommy Doherty was sacked by Chelsea some years ago and later on he shipped up at Utd and as history tells us was sacked because he had an affair with Mary Brown who he later married. Different days I appreciate but not that long ago he was interviewed and explained how Chelsea every Christmas sent senior aged ex players , managers etc a hamper from Fortum and Mason whereas Itd didn’t even send a card.
Utd have no loyalty to save a few ex big names they chew in and spit out

To be fair Antony, Casemiro & Sancho didn’t get them in trouble with the health inspector….

Genuinely what would happen if say the whole case went against us?
I don't see it, but I do wonder "what if" sometimes.
But what would season 1 look like? And do we automatically fail subsequent EFL FFPs without revenue from comps and sponsorships? Making getting out a very long journey indeed.
Is it more serious in that our club might just cease to exist and the asset is frozen from ownership by the league due to level of criminality? Or is that unlikely due to fact we have co owners in US/China?

I don’t see anything to positive about them , indeed their holier than thou attitude and arrogance is beyond belief.
We, Chelsea, are in a significant re build both on and off the pitch and that’s causing significant upset but what is going on at OT is nothing short of a crime and yet it’s nothing new.
Tommy Doherty was sacked by Chelsea some years ago and later on he shipped up at Utd and as history tells us was sacked because he had an affair with Mary Brown who he later married. Different days I appreciate but not that long ago he was interviewed and explained how Chelsea every Christmas sent senior aged ex players , managers etc a hamper from Fortum and Mason whereas Itd didn’t even send a card.
Utd have no loyalty to save a few ex big names they chew in and spit out
We couldn’t even buy Yaya a cake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.