Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
Just noticed that Madrid play March 31 as we do but then not again until they play us. Meanwhile we have Villa at home Wednesday night followed by Palace away Saturday lunch. Any reason why there are no La Liga games the same weekend we play Palace?
Pep will gamble with team selection in that Palace game I think. No way should we be playing at that time when we have played at 8.15 on the Wednesday. I can see 4/5 changes for that.

Jude Bellingham
• Vinicius Junior
• Eduardo Camavinga
• Aurélien Tchouameni
Will all be suspended for the second leg if they pick up a card. Anyone know if we have anyone in same situation for us
He’s got a bit of a temper too, Bellingham. Wind the big ego’d twat up and get him booked.

Beat Real and we're winning it again
I agree with that. I don’t fear anyone. My only slight concern is the Gundogan factor, the player who literally propels us at this stage.

If we overcome that then it’s in the bag along with the Premier League and the FA Cup

Reactions: MMA
Not sure if it's been mentioned already but Real have their problems this season. Still no proper centre forward, Carvahal is being played every other game. Militao is only just coming back and Courtois is still out injured. They have only just scrapped a couple of results in Spain. They struggled to overcome Leipzig and a couple of group games. They will be a tad pissed.
Are City,Bayern or Franco any better than last season.

Arse ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.