Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
Just noticed that Madrid play March 31 as we do but then not again until they play us. Meanwhile we have Villa at home Wednesday night followed by Palace away Saturday lunch. Any reason why there are no La Liga games the same weekend we play Palace?

I think if you beat Real, you win the whole thing. Who's going to stop you? The only other two teams who might have the slimmest of chances will knock the other one out. I dont fancy us to beat u when the pressure is on either.
Honestly I think Pep would rather play anyone else but Arsenal in the semi. Arsenal are inexperienced in the CL but this will be like 2 Premier League matches, hard, feisty and probably with people missing the final as a result, plus he knows he's not going to be able to blow Arsenal away in 1 match and rest in the 2nd leg.

Assuming Arsenal get past Bayern of course!

Just noticed that Madrid play March 31 as we do but then not again until they play us. Meanwhile we have Villa at home Wednesday night followed by Palace away Saturday lunch. Any reason why there are no La Liga games the same weekend we play Palace?

They don't usually put top flight games on that weekend, it's the Copa Del Rey final

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but Real have their problems this season. Still no proper centre forward, Carvahal is being played every other game. Militao is only just coming back and Courtois is still out injured. They have only just scrapped a couple of results in Spain. They struggled to overcome Leipzig and a couple of group games. They will be a tad pissed.
But as we all know they will turn up for us ;-)

What allocation for Madrid
Been reduced for previous seasons
Just been doing a bit of investigation. In theory we should get 4k allocation as thats 5% of their capacity, however the rules don't apply to madrid so it'll be whatever they decide.

Had a look at some photos, and napoli appear to have been given a much larger allocation than ours from last season so that could be good news.

I haven't trawled through all of this thread since the draw was made so apologies if this has already been mentioned but should we get past Madrid, there are Take That gigs at Co-Op Live on both of the nights (Tuesday and Wednesday) that the home SF second leg could be played.
That could make it a fun experience getting to and from the game....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.