Newcastle United (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Maybe we forget sometimes how hard these players work , we were not at our best and we are not free flowing at the moment but bloody hell these lads work their socks off , Bernardo and Foden were diving into tackles in the last couple of minutes like their lives depended on it.
This is the reason anybody writing this team off when another treble is on offer are fools , if we end upwith nowt it will not be down to lack of passion and effort , we got a couple of fortunate deflections but you earn your luck in this game and we work harder than any other team in europe.

For me that was an absolute complete performance, Ortega is my keeper and I think he stays in the side , kavacic just gets better,Gvardiol is finding his feet now as well.
Don’t underestimate that performance it had everything skill, graft, and collectiveness .
Watching Dias his commitment on and off the ball was superb , he’s getting his mojo back I’d like to see him captain if he carries on playing like that.
Yep great performance .

Up the blues.

A Saturday night stroll.No failures at all tonight.
Newcastle are shite though and their fans claiming for everything.lol

Anybody see that kid on the BBC right at the end of the game with the' Grealish can I have your shirt ' sign. Showed you him crying and his mum consoling him because fuck all happened. Embarrassed for them I really am
Yes , no chance his family were at York they'd have needed therapy as I guess this poor specimen will need too.

Tiresome that pundits and commentators always talk about the two best teams in europe and shoehorn the Dippers into the conversation every time , Pep has 14 trophies of note , Clubshop has five , there is only one best team in europe and that is us , the Dippers are a distant second .
Two best teasm in europe ? No, just one.......MCFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.