Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

I did..
If any Citizen managed to get all three of Liverpool, United and Arsenal at home this season, then I'd like to meet them.

I'd be tempted to disqualify any non-ST holder who managed to get to those three matches.

Cup schemers get 4 days to buy, then Season card holders 4 days with it dropping four thousand points a day
Day 5 all other season card holders
After that cityzens
Don't forget SC...all our tickets for RM game have all ready been approved.

If they put the tickets on sale to Matchday Members with at least 5 previous games, we'll probably find that this sells out instantly as that's been the case for both United and Arsenal in the league.

The club need to start high with maybe 16 previous games, and gradually decrease it like they would do if it were an away game.

1) ST not on scheme
2) Members 4 Euro homes
3) Members 3 Euro homes
4) Members 1 or 2 Euro homes
5) Members who joined before draw.

That’s more a guess of what I think it might be, than what I would personally do.
Still can’t believe something like this wasn't implemented for the Madrid home game last season.

I don't personally agree with season ticket holders not on cup scheme getting first dibs over a member who's been to previous rounds of the champions league. It'll never change but always found it wrong

I don't personally agree with season ticket holders not on cup scheme getting first dibs over a member who's been to previous rounds of the champions league. It'll never change but always found it wrong

I can see the logic in that. But a long, long time before cup schemes were a thing, one of the selling points of a season ticket was that you were guaranteed a ticket for home cup ties. So I really can’t see that changing.

Is it just me but why are we likely to be selling Madrid at home tickets before putting Madrid away on sale which is 8 days earlier? If correct it really shows poor consideration for fans trying to book flights , hotels and travel to Spain!!

Is it just me but why are we likely to be selling Madrid at home tickets before putting Madrid away on sale which is 8 days earlier? If correct it really shows poor consideration for fans trying to book flights , hotels and travel to Spain!!
SC have been given there allocations for Madrid away...that usually mean the sales window for point holders isn't far behind. I would guess details out tomoz, sales Thursday??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.