Ticket Sales Criteria - Real Madrid and FA Cup Semi?

No they weren't. You are right. But most were in L3. Not 1 under 18 ticket should be priced at £30 regardless where that seat is in the stadium. It's a piss take. No fan should be trying to make excuses for that price. I'm not saying you are. You are making a valid point.
Most weren't £30 in level 3 though, cup scheme was £25, none cup scheme and cityzen matchday members was £27.50. I'm fully on board with your argument for cheaper tickets but let's at least get the prices right we are arguing against.

How many? Dozens or hundreds or thousands?
Sadly quite a lot in the section where I was. We were up at the top, so I couldn't really see much else beyond it.

Let's face it, it's a day out for local Arsenal fans, many of whom would have found it easier to get a ticket for that match than one at the Emirates.

Real Madrid will probably have a morning sales window for any Cityzens who attended 1 or more UEFA Champions League Group Stage fixture/s in season 2022/23 or 2023/24. Not an unfair criteria to be honest, they weren't very glamorous groups, and if you spent time and money going along you probably deserve a first shout for RM, even though it doesn't hugely suit me....
They had a group stage criteria for Cityzens for the Copenhagen game so hoping this will be repeated.

Concession prices are a minimal discount at Wembley but I notice juniors are Under 20s, which is unusual.

The information on Real Madrid home sales should be coming at the end of the week. We have liaised with the club to develop a criteria which should avoid the fiasco of last season.
Great news!

Since covid I've not been able to attend many PL games but I try my best to get to every CL home game, I think I've missed 2 in that time.

I don't believe that I'm any more deserving of one than anyone else in a similar situation. But last year was so stressful fighting for a ticket, waiting as they got re-added to the pool as people's baskets expired etc. I'd have almost preferred knowing I was excluded because the criteria was fair and I didn't have enough.

The information on Real Madrid home sales should be coming at the end of the week. We have liaised with the club to develop a criteria which should avoid the fiasco of last season.
That’s great to hear. I hope they do the opposite for the FA Cup semi and whack them out on sale to all comers quickly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.