Robinho convicted of Sexual Assault

I knew someone who had very close association with that night club, and I asked about the Robinho incident
He really didn't want to say anything as there was an ongoing Police investigation, but he did confirm that sexual intercourse had taken place
Cant be arsed Googling
But I seen to remember the girl her mate maybe saying him being a flash c.nt but touching girls up but sexual assaulted her mate,,
But seeing what's happened now he may well have raped her,

Apparently there's a law that even if you can't be extradited for a crime, if it's also a crime in Brazil you have to serve the time in Brazil.

Who knows if it'll happen, I half expect Bolsonaro to give him some sort of honour for it. The public is very against him as he was forced to leave Santos when they signed him due to supporters and sponsors boycotting the club, so hopefully that will have an effect.
Bolsonaro is a horrible bastard so it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

I'd never even heard of this until I just came across the thread.

And no, that's not intended to be a pun before anyone asks.

Strange that I've missed it for 3 years.

I'd never even heard of this until I just came across the thread.

And no, that's not intended to be a pun before anyone asks.

Strange that I've missed it for 3 years.

Same. First I've heard of it today. If he did do what he is accused of then I hope that he gets his just desserts and doesn't just get to evade justice in Brazil.

His appeal was dismissed so he'll never cross Brazil's borders or the Italians will be filing for extradition

There is a worse tale in that article about a guy about to possibly become the Brazil national coach, he got done for gang raping a 13yo it stated.

'
And there is precedent. In last year's league title-winning manager Cuca, Brazilian football has a very similar story.

The man who led Atletico Mineiro to that Serie A triumph was also convicted for taking part along with three Gremio team-mates in a gang rape of a then 13-year-old girl in Switzerland in 1987. He stayed in prison for almost a month and was then allowed to return home. As a result, when the sentence of 15 months' jail time was announced, he was already back in Brazil and never served it. It had no significant impact on his football career as he even earned a call-up for the national team in 1991.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.