PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I am starting to wonder if we have evidence of these other clubs books and we have cornered the premier league to give them no option but to charge these other clubs, just a theory, but shit is going down in the corridors of the premier league and English football, something is going give I feel,

They certainly feel that we have been responsible for the rules having to be tightened further and further until their teams are included.

A bit like HMCE having to cover tax loopholes that tax accountants use against lax rules.
Only the rich can use them for a short time then they move on to another tax dodge.

All legal of course but they have to blame somebody.
Maybe they should start at the source - united and liverpool.

Which is more corrupt? City with no debt but being charged by the PL with 115 alleged FFP charges or letting those clubs making the most noise about it (United £775 million debt, Liverpool £123 million debt, Arsenal £259 million debt and Spurs £853 million debt) operate despite total debts of nearly £2 billion. We now know that FFP is only there to protect the aforementioned clubs from losing their "entitled" place in footballs hierarchy. Any reason other than that is a total and utter lie. How can we get justice when the Premier League is dictated to by those 4 parasite clubs. Parasites that should put their own houses in order before smearing others.

Rangers were almost destroyed by this kind of kangaroo court full of haters, ten years later it was deemed a malicious prosecution but the damage to the club finances and playing squad were enormous
Teabag is on record as saying that the lack of appeal opportunities increases the chances of being found guilty.

How on earth have Leicester failed??
They are only roughly -£37m on the past 3 season and if you include last summers figures they are in profit

I am starting to wonder if we have evidence of these other clubs books and we have cornered the premier league to give them no option but to charge these other clubs, just a theory, but shit is going down in the corridors of the premier league and English football, something is going give I feel,
There is evidence of one club over a billion in debt and a massive unpaid tax bill yet nothing is done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.