PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Tolm is late to the party. I was told this by a source very close to our media team at the start of this year. But I was a bit dubious, as I've been caught out before by City talking the talk but not acting. So I sat on it but it seems there may be some substance. Let's hope so.

Well certainly not the one where half of the presenters are Tory MPs.
My question was a genuine one.
There is no truly independent, balanced, objective, reasoned news/sport/media channel out there.
They all have their own bias and leanings.

He is not a presenter anymore. GB News unlike msm generally presents both sides of an issue but if you prefer to be fed news rather than form your own opinion carry on with BBC & Sly.
Did they present both sides of the City charges?
You know, by mentioning the club’s denial and insistence that we have irrefutable evidence?

Tolm is late to the party. I was told this by a source very close to our media team at the start of this year. But I was a bit dubious, as I've been caught out before by City talking the talk but not acting. So I sat on it but it seems there may be some substance. Let's hope so.
You was just holding back to get more fish in net
Smart move

Tom Peck's been deleting his Twitter posts about City...

Ha. He has been a right utter wanker over this. I used to follow him as liked his other work but once he showed is ignorant racist self I blocked him.

What pissed me off the most was West Ham have essentially been gifted a world class stadium paid for by UK taxpayer, that was not intended to be a football stadium.

He can go examine his own clubs irregularities. Tit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.