2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

He was at Cheltenham on Tuesday.

Absolutely bladdered, sprawled over a table with a few others.
If true, it's nothing new I am afraid. He showed up drunk to a training session few months back after one of those nights. People make excuses for him, but he has been bad on and off the pitch this season, barring a few exceptions.

I thought he was pretty good against Liverpool. One of our better defenders.
Incidentally, apart from his mistake with the back pass, Nathan Aké barely put a foot wrong. (It was in midfield that we simply kept on getting dispossessed over and over in the second half, or losing 50-50 balls most of the time and that's where the pressure on the defence was coming from).

Good performance. Made countless overlapping runs before we scored that convinced them we were going to play him in, which ultimately gave Bernardo space to go on his right. That kind of selfless running is what earns respect; well, from your teammates anyway.
Agreed and he didn't take out his cock once.

If true, it's nothing new I am afraid. He showed up drunk to a training session few months back after one of those nights. People make excuses for him, but he has been bad on and off the pitch this season, barring a few exceptions.
He should have been bench a while ago. He never marks his man and I am not sure what he really does in defense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.