2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst crosser of a ball in the Premier league.
Attempts them like he probably fucks.
No thought of anyone else, just bangs it in as hard as he can, then runs off home er I mean back to position with a glazed looked in his eyes
What even was that cross in the first half at 1-0

Not denying that, but Walker often is left far too far up the pitch when possession is lost
Which, I imagine is by instruction. If Pep wanted him deeper then that's where he'd be. If he didn't he'd be hooked.
I agree, because I'd often prefer him to sit but that's want the boss wants, I guess.

Last edited:
If his positional play was better, we wouldn’t need speed from him
You can say about other players if their speed were better, we wouldn't need positional play from them. As long as it gets the job done it doesn't matter how.

For teams playing high up the pitch Walker is a top choice still. And I honestly don't see the issue with his crossing, he managed to assist a couple of goals so far and he creates chances, so you can forgive him not being easy on the eye.

It feels like whatever City players offer to the table, its not enough for their fans. You people want each player to be perfect. Its just unrealistic.

You can say about other players if their speed were better, we wouldn't need positional play from them. As long as it gets the job done it doesn't matter how.

For teams playing high up the pitch Walker is a top choice still. And I honestly don't see the issue with his crossing, he managed to assist a couple of goals so far and he creates chances, so you can forgive him not being easy on the eye.

It feels like whatever City players offer to the table, its not enough for their fans. You people want each player to be perfect. Its just unrealistic.
You have clearly not watched him for a decade , he is useless at crossing , does a lot of braindead things and his form has dropped off a cliff compared to his peak , he can still run but much slower now , all these interviews he is doing are not needed not to mention being a twat in his private life he should concentrate on his football

You have clearly not watched him for a decade , he is useless at crossing , does a lot of braindead things and his form has dropped off a cliff compared to his peak , he can still run but much slower now , all these interviews he is doing are not needed not to mention being a twat in his private life he should concentrate on his football
I watched him, and he doesn't seem to be slower which is the best indicator for a decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.