PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Thanks for sharing. Interesting content, but what an utterly crass headline title for this article. Total clickbait material.

"Man City owners hatch new plan to combat threat of Premier League's 115 financial charges"

Surely the IPO decision is up to Etihad's owners, not Man City's, and secondly if there is nowt to hide, which I am sure is the case, our evidence will be enough to combat the ridiculous charges from the PL.
Yep, it’s nonsense to suggest that Etihad are considering this just to help City, or that this is even new information. This move was first mooted three weeks ago.

What it certainly does suggest, however, is that there was no impropriety in the sponsorship deal with City, as this would surely come to light during the IPO process. They clearly have nothing to hide.

And there goes the case…potentially.

These guys make up the game, the rest only get to play.

Offering full disclosure completely exposes the myth that city is state funded. The case is built on the emails surrounding the Etihad sponsorship. Once that falls, nothing is left.

Checkmate mother fuckers!

Can’t wait for the next set of mental gymnastics to prove our guilt.

Just accept the clubs achievements is legitimate and we beat you.

Now fuck off.

Last edited:
Anyone fancy some new clothes for their holidays?

Anyone fancy some new clothes for their holidays?

Screenshot_20240324_005822_Chrome.jpg

I like the look of that, might be tempted, just to simmer a bit of piss.

Daft cunts.

Both the PL & City wanted to keep details of the hearings private, but the courts ruled otherwise.

It maybe frustrating not getting daily blow by blow accounts of what's taking place, but City will have their reasons for favouring privacy & to be honest, if it were up to me I'd probably do the same.

Trust City & Trust the process. Our boys are professionals who know what they're doing & why. )(

If it were up to me I’d say something.

Now how many times have I wished I’d just kept my powder dry & realise I’d made things worse….. maybe they are right after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.