Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Some key words from your last two posts:
Assume
Probably
Unlikely

Doesn't affect me but for people who are considering it, surely the club should be providing clarity.

I think you'd be sensible being wary too. Last season I'm sure people said the same games had gone up in price mid-season with the increased demand. Probably after the start Haaland had and all the fanboys wanting to be there.

Two tickets courtesy of my father, who had connections through business with the Wembley Stadium administration. Really nice gesture on his part. Had almost no interest in football himself, but he knew how much it meant to me. Did not get to see the replay of course. That must have been the first match ever that I flew back from France to see.
Replay was only £2.50 funny i can remember that but what the fuck i did yesterday thats a different matter:-)

What’s this ‘£150 membership fee’ included in the season ticket price?
They charge you £150 to choose your own seat and have access to a seperate sales window 3 weeks before each game in which you decide if you will pay a price for that match in your chosen seat. You can also decide not to pay for that game and leave it for the club to put on sale. It is essentially so you can have a ''pay as you go" scheme on a specific seat for the season.

They hardly have a stellar record when it comes to transparency over ticketing issues. Buy maybe we should give them the benefit of the doubt for now?
This is my worry. Recent ticketing actions by the club give me little faith. We will have to wait and see...

Suppose one way of looking at it is you’re buying a retainer on a particular seat, for the times you want to use it.
Are the matchday prices reduced too? It shows a comparison table of savings (including the fee) vs individual marchday tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.