PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Anyway, we’re going round in circles. I think we’ve all put our points across and now we can return to slagging off the next journalist to ask a question or suggest something bad.

Today Tiffin, tomorrow SJIAC will be no doubt top of the agenda.
I don’t bother with that I report them straight to the IPSO instead once I’ve sent an initial email/letter to their editor.
Got to start somewhere with this witch hunt that’s going on.

There is an underlying narrative in the media which can't be shifted. It is essentially a colonial/racist atttitude that somehow money from the Gulf region can't be trusted. The UAE is not even in the top 100 places for human rights abuses and a long way behind Russia, most of Africa and South America, and of course the USA. It is one of our best allies in a very unstable part of the world and one of our biggest trading partners. Without overseas investment Manchester would be like Middlesbrough because we have had precious little investment from successive London goverments of all politcal persuasions. No amount of sneering from posh people at the BBC will change that reality.

Not just the BBC. Try those on the right with the Telegraph and the Mail.

They hate the UAE. They don't want the Telegraph part owned by Sheik Mansour.

Not just the BBC. Try those on the right with the Telegraph and the Mail.

They hate the UAE. They don't want the Telegraph part owned by Sheik Mansour.
I think it’s more about losing control, they’ll oppose anyone that isn’t like minded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.