Crime on the rise / is society f*cked?

You have more chance of diving out of the way of a bullet if you’re watching the gun. Still need Matrix reactions though!

If someone pulls a gun I want to be next to them or a long way away. With a knife im hoping for a head start and a fat fucker holding it.

Times have changed only ever felt concerned about a bruised face and ego.

I can’t think what show or film it was on, but I remember a phrase of run away from a knife and run towards a gun. I’ve never got my head round that.

I'd say run as fast as you can from both. Any self defence expert all preaches the same thing regarding a knife, get the fuck out of there. Hand over goods, swallow your ego, stay alive. It can be very hard to do, ego is the biggest killer. Look at that latest case, the poor lad who those scrotes killed because they couldn't stand their precious ego's being hurt because somebody had the audacity to stand up to them after a minor accidental bump in a club.
One of the most baffling things is why do they stab somebody and risk killing them? These days it's likely to get you at least a 20+ year minimum sentence. 20 years stuck in a shit place with other lowlifes and violence around all the time. Come out, their little gang will have long forgotten them. Those not in prison or dead will probably be married with a few kids. Youth gone, all the carefree fun years of holidays, partying, shagging, all wasted. All the money they make from crime gets them nowhere anyway. They might live the high life for a short time but when they're eventually caught the poc act will take everything and they'll be skint. Morons the lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.