Crime on the rise / is society f*cked?

Johnny Mars Bar

Team supported
St. Mark’s
I’ve had my car broken into twice in a year now. Once outside my house last summer and this week parked in the northern quarter in broad daylight.

Both times the culprit didn’t even attempt to gain access or look to see if there was anything to steal. Just smashed a window for what I assume was purely for the hell of it.

It boils my piss that these scum just get away with shit like this knowing full well there will be no repercussions.

The police couldn’t give a fuck obviously.

It really does feel like this country is totally fucked and I’m at the point now where I don’t want to live here anymore. Britain is a horrible shit hole.

I'm with you..I dread to fucking think how bad it'll get..be like a mad max movie. When you have kids killing kids on a regular basis you know its totally fucked..imo of course

I’ve had my car broken into twice in a year now. Once outside my house last summer and this week parked in the northern quarter in broad daylight.

Both times the culprit didn’t even attempt to gain access or look to see if there was anything to steal. Just smashed a window for what I assume was purely for the hell of it.

It boils my piss that these scum just get away with shit like this knowing full well there will be no repercussions.

The police couldn’t give a fuck obviously.

It really does feel like this country is totally fucked and I’m at the point now where I don’t want to live here anymore. Britain is a horrible shit hole.

The country is broke at the moment money wise so not exactly more resources putting more police on the street. We are in the middle of a cost of living crisis as well, there’s a lot of haves and have nots amongst the population, which means the more hard up of society will look to crime to make ends meet. Example being this scruff who got sent down for shooting a 9 year old girl in Liverpool. He was washing cars and working on fair grounds in North Wales before he decided to start dealing.

The country is broke at the moment money wise so not exactly more resources putting more police on the street. We are in the middle of a cost of living crisis as well, there’s a lot of haves and have nots amongst the population, which means the more hard up of society will look to crime to make ends meet. Example being this scruff who got sent down for shooting a 9 year old girl in Liverpool. He was washing cars and working on fair grounds in North Wales before he decided to start dealing.
How is smashing car windows doing anything to make ends meet?

Hardly shoplifting baby food is it.

Vandalism is just feral pond life scum and the cost of living has got nothing to do with it.

How is smashing car windows doing anything to make ends meet?

Hardly shoplifting baby food is it.

Vandalism is just feral pond life scum and the cost of living has got nothing to do with it.

This is one situation where it’s vandalism or they are smashing windows to turn your car over for what they think might what be inside. Its an absolute pain in the backside for you and an inconvenience as you now have to pay to get this fixed because some inconsiderate fuck thinks it’s ok to do it and knows he/she won’t get caught.

Wider society though when living standard drops going on the rob be it cars, houses, shops or selling drugs will rise unfortunately. The country doesn’t have the resources to pay for more police which is depressing.

Nope, just 13 years of a totally inept corrupt government that have failed on crime and policing
What nonsense. Looking for an easy answer there, I think. Society has always had this sort of tedious crime, but we all own and treasure more luxurious items nowadays that it feels very personal when it happens. This isn’t a new thing in the last decade or so.

What nonsense. Looking for an easy answer there, I think. Society has always had this sort of tedious crime, but we all own and treasure more luxurious items nowadays that it feels very personal when it happens. This isn’t a new thing in the last decade or so.
Last decade or so? LOL

I was having my car smashed up around Maine Road 30 plus years ago, bastards did it on a regular basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.