Crime on the rise / is society f*cked?

I'd say run as fast as you can from both. Any self defence expert all preaches the same thing regarding a knife, get the fuck out of there. Hand over goods, swallow your ego, stay alive. It can be very hard to do, ego is the biggest killer. Look at that latest case, the poor lad who those scrotes killed because they couldn't stand their precious ego's being hurt because somebody had the audacity to stand up to them after a minor accidental bump in a club.
One of the most baffling things is why do they stab somebody and risk killing them? These days it's likely to get you at least a 20+ year minimum sentence. 20 years stuck in a shit place with other lowlifes and violence around all the time. Come out, their little gang will have long forgotten them. Those not in prison or dead will probably be married with a few kids. Youth gone, all the carefree fun years of holidays, partying, shagging, all wasted. All the money they make from crime gets them nowhere anyway. They might live the high life for a short time but when they're eventually caught the poc act will take everything and they'll be skint. Morons the lot of them.
You’re last sentence is why they do it, ill educated and think they’ll get away with, some do, but the majority don’t, for me if you carry a knife it’s 10 years, go into schools when kids are young, inform them this is what is going to happen to them, don’t hold back be graphic scare the shit out of them. Obviously the do gooders won’t want that but I think now things need to change it’s getting that bad, show them the consequences of what will happen. Unfortunately many are groomed and are afraid, so I’d say if anyone above them in gangs should be charged appropriately for grooming and possibly slavery of these kids with huge sentences. Stop and search should be allowed anywhere anytime, I’m sorry but in London if they think it’s racist but look at the profiles of most of the stabbings it seems young black men if that means they get stopped more so be it.
We all know drugs are the main cause of this as well, I’d declassify weed, it’s high time it was decriminalized it would hugely help, let’s face it alcohol is a damn sight worse. That way they could concentrate maybe more on the other drug trafficking etc.

I watched this last night on channel 5, killer at the crime scene. Utter scum the whole lot of them. One shouted at the victims family after being sentenced, "At least I'll be walking around free one day your son will always be in the ground." The poor victims family had to move out of Liverpool after threats and still get harassed on social media. I'd happily hang them both.

Out of curiosity, what do you think is the root cause of drug use ?

In the 90s it certainly wasn't because everyone had mental health problems and Im pretty sure a lot of the cocaine use these days isnt considering how much you see going up peoples noses on a matchday and in upmarket dining establishments.

Undoubtedly there are some who are using drugs to deal with very difficult circumstances in life and they deserve every bit of support possible.
I should have said drug addiction. Drugs use, well it’s fun and relives boredom. Just know your limit and master your high.

Constantly stopping young black men in London because they might be carrying a knife is going to cause some real social problems.

I lived in a diverse Newham for over a decade and never had a knife pulled on me once. Neither did anyone else I knew.

Drugs use, well it’s fun and relives boredom. Just know your limit and master your high
With cocaine its not so much fun for people living in Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia or most of Central America or those forced into trafficking by drug cartels.

Yet consumption of cocaine is generally highest by middle to high income earners, aged between 25 and 45. You know the ones who rather ironically love to tell people how they eat/drink fair trade products because its better for people in the developing world.

Maybe a good idea when people are arrested/cautioned for possession would be to show them real life videos of the impact the cocaine trade has on peoples lives. Its far too easy for people to ignore the reality of their actions.

There is also a 'sense of entitlement' to contend with, it's not all haves, and have nots.

Last summer I had a run in with a cyclist. I reminded him that giving signals on the road was not just for car drivers. He started effing and blinding and trying to chase the car. I parked up outside my house, and he stopped 20 yards away still shouting the odds, and calling me a liar.

I invited him to come and look at my dashcam to prove it, he declined and threatened us by saying that he knew where we lived. This annoyed me, I walked over to him, at which point he hit me. I 'defended' myself, and left him sat on the road telling him that he'd just been battered by his grandad.

He ran to the Police to try and say that I'd assaulted him,but I'd already reported his behaviour as I suspected what he would try.

Over the next couple of months he keyed my car 4 times, all on my high quality CCTV system. Oh how he was surprised when the Police turned up at his address 6.30 one morning to arrest him in front of his wife (who knew nothing). He ended up paying a large repair bill, and having 5 criminal convictions. This guy is teacher of some sort apparently, so that's going to look great when he tries to get his next clearance to work !

All for his 'cyclists sense of entitlement', even though he was completely in the wrong in the first place !
And now, this little ringpiece is trying to stand as a candidate in the local elections. I have contacted the party informing them, even providing ecidence, but they seem to not give a sh1t.

Any suggestions folks ?

And now, this little ringpiece is trying to stand as a candidate in the local elections. I have contacted the party informing them, even providing ecidence, but they seem to not give a sh1t.

Any suggestions folks ?

Contact your local paper, show them the salacious story with evidence and then let them question him and his party about his behaviour.

I hope he's a current Starmer Labour offering.

Might even make local TV news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.