PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

View attachment 111986

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, now bluemoon you are under my spell, this thread is under my control, now repeat after me "innocent again, ole ole...."
Screenshot_20240328_211730_Google.jpg

Fucking hell! International breaks not only fuck up the season cause fucking injuries they also cause so much boredom to derail a totally hypothetical thread with pages about nonces owls z list journalists and fuck knows what else.

I didn’t know UK has laws to hang, behead, draw and quarter people. That says who is the ignorant one here.
it could be said that the person you were replying to didn’t phrase their comment clearly enough- however, the vast majority of people with a reasonable comprehension of the English language would understand what was inferred.
Makes you look a bit ignorant tbh.

it could be said that the person you were replying to didn’t phrase their comment clearly enough- however, the vast majority of people with a reasonable comprehension of the English language would understand what was inferred.
Makes you look a bit ignorant tbh.
Please enlighten me then oh wise one!

I know it's bollocks but find it hard to resist replying to every stupid comment.

These daily pop ups on FB and X claiming exclusives about the charges and our punishment.

Obviously just stories planted for the clicks and comments but the lack of understanding from the average person commenting is a concern. They clearly have no understanding of what is alleged and the fact we have not been found guilty of anything.

As an example I saw a story today of a Chippy owner in London who has been told to remove a mural on the side of his Chippy by the Council.

The mural was a classic large fish stood up waving a Union Jack with a slogan about British best or whatever.
It was all very innocent and looked OK but the headline was "Council order to remove the mural etc"

I knew exactly what was coming in the comments and was not disappointed.
"It's our Country" " typical Council" etc etc etc.

I thought I'd read the article for clarity.

The Council had ordered the man to remove the mural because
1. He did not have planning permission

2. The Wall and Chippy is in an area classed as a conservation area.

It was nothing to do with the Union Jack and Britain but they ran the story knowing full well idiots would comment without reading or understanding the facts.

This is the same with our case and the sooner it is put to bed the better.

I know it's bollocks but find it hard to resist replying to every stupid comment.

These daily pop ups on FB and X claiming exclusives about the charges and our punishment.

Obviously just stories planted for the clicks and comments but the lack of understanding from the average person commenting is a concern. They clearly have no understanding of what is alleged and the fact we have not been found guilty of anything.

As an example I saw a story today of a Chippy owner in London who has been told to remove a mural on the side of his Chippy by the Council.

The mural was a classic large fish stood up waving a Union Jack with a slogan about British best or whatever.
It was all very innocent and looked OK but the headline was "Council order to remove the mural etc"

I knew exactly what was coming in the comments and was not disappointed.
"It's our Country" " typical Council" etc etc etc.

I thought I'd read the article for clarity.

The Council had ordered the man to remove the mural because
1. He did not have planning permission

2. The Wall and Chippy is in an area classed as a conservation area.

It was nothing to do with the Union Jack and Britain but they ran the story knowing full well idiots would comment without reading or understanding the facts.

This is the same with our case and the sooner it is put to bed the better.
They know it’s a touchy subject for the majority of the country who don’t want the flag our grandparents fought and died for defeating the Nazis eradicated in the name of so called inclusivity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.