Season Tickets - 2024/25

Exactly!

IMG-0766.webp

The club is lying because it didn’t want the banner to be displayed. And they removed it.
This.

Fuck the club I'm done.
My brother can have my ST for next season (seeing as he can't get one from the club)

Maine Road have got Abbey Hey at home tomorrow, id rather give my money to them. They actually need it.

Club doesn't like banner's content, moments later stewards dispatched and banner removed/confiscated.View attachment 112348

Club does like banner's content, no stewards dispatched and banner left in place whilst teams enter the pitch.

View attachment 112350

Yet another own goal by the club to add to the disconnect between them and us. One thing City fans will never do is suffer a dictatorship. We've always been quirky and rebellious. We would never have survived the crap we've put up.with over the years without such an attitude. It's also a Mancunian trait, laid back and easy going until.pushed too far. They need to be careful, the fucking tourists won't always be here doing their vlogs and selfies.

Not so much as needing more financial support (as that's dependant on so much) but because they're the future for the game. And I am a FOC myself.
We were the future of the game when we were in our 20s and 30s but we didn’t expect to get our tickets cheaper, we cut our coat according to our cloth.

To be honest I don’t think that banner was a great idea. If you want to continue having a voice then I doubt that will help.
Each to their own eh, I thought the banner was a great idea. And given fans don't have a formal voice fair play to the ones that take the extra step.

The good news is that if the only problem was covering the boards then presumably 1894 can ask the suits where they'd like it to go {like the other banners} and the club will sanction it. Assuming the club are being honest obviously......

They were laden with conditions that didn’t make them value, IMO.

You can’t choose your seat, non refundable, non exchangeable, not much chance of two together. £299 is still lots of money.

They weren’t regular Seasoncards but that was glossed over when they were announced.

They aren’t laden with conditions. There’s one condition. They pick your seat. And for that you often get to sit next to people who have picked their seat and have paid double the price you have.

In my experience they were also very accommodating in seating you together if requested. Although they’d always stress at the point of sale it couldn’t be guaranteed.

Nothing was glossed over. When I had one I was paying less than a mate at Rochdale was paying for his.

I’m at a loss as to how the club selling what I imagine are the cheapest season tickets in the league, can be turned into a negative.

They aren’t laden with conditions. There’s one condition. They pick your seat. And for that you often get to sit next to people who have picked their seat and have paid double the price you have.

In my experience they were also very accommodating in seating you together if requested. Although they’d always stress at the point of sale it couldn’t be guaranteed.

Nothing was glossed over. When I had one I was paying less than a mate at Rochdale was paying for his.

I’m at a loss as to how the club selling what I imagine are the cheapest season tickets in the league, can be turned into a negative.
I've previously had 4 VGs, 2 in Colin Bell and 2 in East stand. One season i got lucky in that i was put directly behind my my match going mate on the next row back and he was paying almost £400 more than me.

Great value and no complaints. Some VG seats are better situated than others but every seat is a bargain at £17.50 per game.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.