Season Tickets - 2024/25

If it was just about the banner covering the advertising boards as the club claims, why after the banner was removed from the advertising boards were 1894 members followed by the stewards on to the SSL1 concourse and hand their accreditation passes forcibly removed off them by the stewards? What has that got to do with the advertising boards being covered with a banner?

Last edited:
If it was just about the banner covering the advertising boards as the club claims, why after the banner was removed from the advertising boards were 1894 members followed by the stewards on to the SSL1 concourse and hand their accreditation passes forcibly removed off them by the stewards? What has that got to do with the advertising boards being covered with a banner?
Time to dig out the tennis balls

Renewals finish on Thursday (did mine on the first day). Most will have renewed already but when the window closes a big majority will have done so as there is no option if you want to keep your SC. Any non-renewals are wins for the club as they go to the match day sale pot and further reduce the overall number of SC holders.

I can't see any change in the club policy unless and until we have a downturn and demand for high priced tickets reduces substantially.

Renewals finish on Thursday (did mine on the first day). Most will have renewed already but when the window closes a big majority will have done so as there is no option if you want to keep your SC. Any non-renewals are wins for the club as they go to the match day sale pot and further reduce the overall number of SC holders.

I can't see any change in the club policy unless and until we have a downturn and demand for high priced tickets reduces substantially.
I'll be honest, I think the club is going to struggle to fill 8,000 extra seats for mid-week games, games with bottom of the table teams and games in poor weather at the prices they're asking. We aren't going to magic up 8,000 extra tourists for Burnley on a school night in January at £60 a pop. The attendance for Brentford a few weeks back was the lowest for a while. Between the parking ban around the ground and the opening of Co-op Live transport issues are going to become more apparent. At the core of our fanbase are people who have been going for decades and ordinary people from Greater Manchester and 50 miles around. The first group has seen it all and the second group aren't earning Fulham fan money. Do the club want to see rows of blue gaps like we had back in the day? Because if they keep raising ST and matchday ticket prices, reducing the senior discount, and artificially restricting the supply of season tickets, that's what we're going to end up with for a number of fixtures. And that ain't going to look good to overseas audiences on TV.

if you're serious about protesting against price rises, there's something practical you can do. I dropped Platinum this season, so the club is getting less money from me overall. If there's another price increase, then I'll probably fuck the CL scheme off. That's another seat they'll have to find a buyer for and lower costs for me.

Perhaps we should all do something coordinated like boycott the League Cup scheme. That will get more attention in the boardroom than a banner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.