Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Doku and Ortega had a fantastic game .
Electric phil is out of this world , what a player
All of his goals was top world class
He is confident in his own ability and it shows, his distribution has improved even in the few games he has played.
Thought it was a good game tonight, with all the team contributing well. Of course Foden, nothing more I can add to your comments.

The Boys in Blue didn't give in, they fought to the end. :-) Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You were superb, you showed 'em, you showed 'em all. Especially the Midland Moaning Maulers, the silly billies who think they are better than us. Well sorry but you're definitely not.
Especially the know nowt biased stupid media. I wonder what you will be complaining about us about tonight. You bunch of lily livered shivering cowards who daren't say the truth. You ignorant, brainless fools.
Especially the Specsavers needing officials who think they will grind us down, you will never do that you bunch of slow witted, slow running, simple minded nincompoops. You still haven't realised who we are yet have you?
WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. You morons, you fudge nugget, dill weeds

No John Boy but as I said in the MDT the bench was awesome. We are the luckiest fans ever to be able to watch this City team. :-)

Have a good night y'all.

The Phl Foden and Rodri show.

Foden with another masterclass performance, surely he is the
frontrunner for POTY. As for the game especially 2nd half we really clicked tonight and Villa struggled to cope with us. Very enjoyable evening and a rest for Kdb and Haaland.

Ok performance but ....

Of the 3 challengers for the title I think we seem the weakest, the least likely, the most distracted, the least exciting, the least interested, the laziest, .... and yet if we keep getting boring wins we could just do it. In the meantime maybe the cup games will inject some inspiration.
Agree we could do it and I agree that the cup games will help but rest of your post? No.

giphy.gif

[watches as half the forum does a reverse image search]
You called it mate.

Huge win and without kev and Big Erl.

Should have been 7 or 8 and that's not taking the piss.

We just look so good and play with great fluidity when we play the false 9 formation.

Game on fuckers.

Ok performance but ....

Of the 3 challengers for the title I think we seem the weakest, the least likely, the most distracted, the least exciting, the least interested, the laziest, .... and yet if we keep getting boring wins we could just do it. In the meantime maybe the cup games will inject some inspiration.
Is this a Clarkie?

Key guys got some rest. Comfortable win. Some very bright performances. Only negative was not getting 1 or 2 more but that's just being greedy.
Key...John Stones definitely....Gvardiol stepping right up - I hope he has a Laporte and Dias type second season next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.