18 | Stefan Ortega - 2023/24

To be honest, if I were a City defender, I might prefer playing with him over Ederson. With him, defenders won't need to guess about every risky move the goalkeeper makes, and everyone knows each other's standard rhythm as well.

He’s definitely putting his name forward for the top spot. Hes got the lot, and it’s all fun and games when Ederson does something Edersish, but it must be more calm for the defenders with Ortega playing.

What a lovely problem to have.

Happy he’s doing well whenever he gets a chance but the Bluemoon way of suddenly deciding Ederson (insert any player) is no longer good enough is laughable.

Ederson will go straight back in when fit.

If he does truly want to move on this summer for a number one position, the club better hold out for at least 25M range.
Transfermarkt has his value at 9m, which would be a ridiculous evaluation.
He has five more years of prime goalkeeping ahead of him.
Very interesting decision the club has, if he decides to just run down his contract this summer.

If he does truly want to move on this summer for a number one position, the club better hold out for at least 25M range.
Transfermarkt has his value at 9m, which would be a ridiculous evaluation.
He has five more years of prime goalkeeping ahead of him.
Very interesting decision the club has, if he decides to just run down his contract this summer.
I’d keep him for next season whatever. We don’t need the money and we aren’t getting a better second keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.