18 | Stefan Ortega - 2023/24

Happy he’s doing well whenever he gets a chance but the Bluemoon way of suddenly deciding Ederson (insert any player) is no longer good enough is laughable.

Ederson will go straight back in when fit.

Just happy to have two goal keeper push each other to be the best version of themselves.

Why some people need to have the one they don't like pushed out so the one they like will get played all the time is just strange to me.

Just happy two have two goal keeper push each other to be the best version of themselves.

Why some people need to have the one they don't like pushed out so the one they like will get played all the time is just strange to me.
It hurts my brain. Two great options who we are lucky to have. Obviously that’s not enough for some.

I’d keep him for next season whatever. We don’t need the money and we aren’t getting a better second keeper.
Mostly agree.
Only way it makes sense to sell is if he informs the club he isn't signing any extension, and someone comes in with an offer over 20M
It would be tough to turn down that cash for a player that won't be with us in 12 months time.

Mostly agree.
Only way it makes sense to sell is if he informs the club he isn't signing any extension, and someone comes in with an offer over 20M
It would be tough to turn down that cash for a player that won't be with us in 12 months time.
Yeah, business wise it makes some sense, but we’d need to unearth another gem. I doubt we’d get £20m offers though.

Ortega might be the smartest signing we’ve ever made.

If he does truly want to move on this summer for a number one position, the club better hold out for at least 25M range.
Transfermarkt has his value at 9m, which would be a ridiculous evaluation.
He has five more years of prime goalkeeping ahead of him.
Very interesting decision the club has, if he decides to just run down his contract this summer.
Not going to get 25m for a goalkeeper with one season left on his contract. Transfermarkt does not account wages and length of contract left

Not going to get 25m for a goalkeeper with one season left on his contract. Transfermarkt does not account wages and length of contract left
Likely only way it would happen if Saudi comes calling.

Brentford paid 13M for Flekken last year
We shouldn't sell for less then that at the very least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.