United Thread - 2023/24

Already removed for "copywrite reasons"... I bet his PR team must scrutinise social media straight after every one of his non-performances, getting clips like this immediately removed and erased from history.

Yet if he'd scored one if his bi-monthly worldies I'm sure they'd be quite happy to overlook any copywrite infringements when it gets posted on twitter.

Thought I'd have a tot up...

Rags, 134 shots conceded in the last 5 games, us, Everton, Dips in the cup, Brentford & Chelsea.

Us, 43, it's hard to do a proper comparison as they're not playing in Europe;) so I've used our last 4 league games & the cup game with Newcastle.

It's an average of 18 a game more or one shot every 5 minutes.

Bet they're thankful the English Rodrigo is playing in midfield.

Mainoo of the ball is piss poor on the all he has quality but he was so slow not running back and Ten bob will win him into the ground ruin the kid! At ours he might of played 2/3 games max if that! Hyped up rag who be ruined at that dump

Last night was fun with the Dutch commentator stating EtH ‘did it again’. Now I suppose he ment helping United to another win. But I’m in doubt. They don’t win that often as we all know too well. And when he stated this there was still 4 minutes of extra time to be played.

So I’m still trying to find footage of EtH wanking himself, scratching hos arse, eating out of his nose or ears, or whatever he ‘did again’.

However I do hope United win their next game. Obviously after we get 3 points at Selhurst Park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.