United Thread - 2023/24

When asked, as a Liverpool fan, would you take Gareth Southgate at Manchester United:

“Yes, please! And twice on Sunday!” - Stevie Nichols

I think Southgate to the rags would be the next comedy act we’ve all been waiting for. The man seems a cautious spineless yes man. He gets away with it at England because there’s quality all over the park and he plays relatively few games. The chaos will only get worse if he was at old Trafford and i would love every minute of it.

Fuck y'all, I want a draw.

If we can't win titles without the help of THAT Scum, it's not a title i'd be celebrating readily.
I'll be lending my support more to Villa, West Ham and Spuds when they play the Dips, not this shower of charlatans.

Last edited:
Trago Mills, fucking hell. Wonder if many on here will get that. I had the "pleasure" of a day there with my mum and sister as a kid whilst my dad and brother in law went paintballing nearby.
Been there many times over the years when the kids were young and also taken the grandkids if it’s the one near newton abbott we’re talking about, is it still open I wonder.

Been there many times over the years when the kids were young and also taken the grandkids if it’s the one near newton abbott we’re talking about, is it still open I wonder.

That must be the one as we were on holiday in Devon and I think Newton Abbott is the only one in that county. Very woody/foresty around there if memory serves well.

Fuck y'all, I want a draw.

If we can't win titles without the help of THAT Scum, it's not a title i'd be celebrating readily.
I'll be lending my support more to Villa, West Ham and Spuds when they play the, not this shower of charlatans.
I used to think like this, I changed my tune a few years back when we played away at The Swamp in April 2020 when we were neck and neck with Liverpool for the title, Bernie and Sane got the goals to give is a 2-0 win.

The whole build up to that game, The so called "biggest hatred in football" Dippers v Rags fans showed their true colours, The Dippers being all pally with the Rags wanting them to do a job on City...

Whether it was the fans or the media they were nothing short of sucking each other off, Ratboy and Spitty talking of how to go about beating City ect...

So today we need what's best for City and that's a Rags win.

P.S. I hope they kick the bollocks out of each other after the game too, Cunts.

Think 99.9% of us said this when they somehow got a draw at Anfield + won their recent cup game. Just have to hope they dig a performance from somewhere & get something from this game but yeah unfortunately can't see it.

We can hold onto the crumb of comfort that this season in two games the dippers have failed to beat the rags. You never know.

I used to think like this, I changed my tune a few years back when we played away at The Swamp in April 2020 when we were neck and neck with Liverpool for the title, Bernie and Sane got the goals to give is a 2-0 win.

The whole build up to that game, The so called "biggest hatred in football" Dippers v Rags fans showed their true colours, The Dippers being all pally with the Rags wanting them to do a job on City...

Whether it was the fans or the media they were nothing short of sucking each other off, Ratboy and Spitty talking of how to go about beating City ect...

So today we need what's best for City and that's a Rags win.

P.S. I hope they kick the bollocks out of each other after the game too, Cunts.
Fuck that, a Rags win will also bring United fans the one thing I never want them to have; Joy.

Be it fleeting, temporary or momentary, I want them to have NO happiness in life and win over Livarpewl would give them that. I won't be cheering them on, hoping for a goal, if the Rags do win, it's beneficial to us, but a dull 0-0 helps nobody else but City.

Because regardless of the result today, City stay 3rd. We get our advantage in the weeks ahead, so that's why i'm not going to be cheering a Rag penalty or goal. Do people think United have a better chance at beating Liverpool over Aston Villa, West Ham, Wolves or Spurs? Other people can do what they like, no shame from me towards anyone about how they treat this match, i'm just stating how i'm likely not going to be in the same mindset. I want a draw.

I want Utd crushed and every point they gain gets them closer to European football, which only benefits them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.