United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get into Europe;
they keep Tent Peg as manager;
they spunk the money they 'earn' for European qualification on players of the standard of Mason Mount and Antony;
in Europe they get their arses handed to them by Celtic, Lens and Young Boys;
....etc...

The comedy show continues.

What's not to like? :)
Exactly that; the comedy show continues...

I want it over, gone, liquidated, cease to exist, bulldozed, unemployed, razed over, distant memory.

Between a rock and a hard place today. Suits us more for a rag win (spews up) but, If the rags are to lose, I want them mullered
Win win either way.
I think we'll get to the top on our own steam as I think there are still a few surprises to come in the next few weeks.
Whatever happens there will be epic meltdowns on the pricks youtube channels that will warm the cockles in my heart :)

A few conundrums today.
Will Antony kick on and get his 2nd assist of the season and it's still only April?
Will he be lauded by the rags for escaping another yellow as he waits for the camera to focus on his 'hard man scowl' whilst screaming "fuck off" to a linesman?
Will Bruno stay on his feet long enough to have any influence on the game?
Would Sir Marcus be more effective in his cameo role if he changes the colour of his mittens?
And finally I don't believe in fairytales, Casemiro would never beat an hare in a foot race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.