Travelling to Madrid

So tickets never arrived. Flying at 5. The only message I’ve had from the club is that “they are looking into it”. Anyone else had this response? Nothing about picking the tickets up from a hotel. Fucking nothing. Our club admin is fucking disgusting. What is there to look into? My tickets haven’t arrived, I need them in Spain, is it that difficult? Got a really bad feeling about this

So tickets never arrived. Flying at 5. The only message I’ve had from the club is that “they are looking into it”. Anyone else had this response? Nothing about picking the tickets up from a hotel. Fucking nothing. Our club admin is fucking disgusting. What is there to look into? My tickets haven’t arrived, I need them in Spain, is it that difficult? Got a really bad feeling about this
Sangria

I’d call them again tomorrow morning and if no joy head over to the Hyatt where there will be a representative from the club.. suspect they will be a tad more helpful in a ‘face to face’ discussion :-)

That's really poor that mate. Hope you get it sorted. But it kind of sums up how City treat legacy fans. Basically they couldn't give a shite as we found out in Istanbul. But I'm sure all the club 'partners' and their new UEFA mates will have a hassle free trip.

I’d call them again tomorrow morning and if no joy head over to the Hyatt where there will be a representative from the club.. suspect they will be a tad more helpful in a ‘face to face’ discussion :-)
I’m going to have to hold my tongue WB. Just had a message advising me to go to the Hyatt - 10 to 5 message, flying at 5. Any idea if there’s a metro station near the Hyatt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.