Travelling to Madrid

I’m going to have to hold my tongue WB. Just had a message advising me to go to the Hyatt - 10 to 5 message, flying at 5. Any idea if there’s a metro station near the Hyatt?
Been following your plight with the tickets pal, sorry to hear it’s been a fuck show from the club!!

I have checked out the Hyatt Regency Hesperia, it appears to be right next to metro station Gregorio Maranon. The station is on Line 10 (navy blue) and Line 7 (orange). It’s 20 min journey time from Plaza Mayor.

Group of four of us were meant to go out - two now down with Covid (yes I also thought that had gone!) - so have two spares (not together). Will only sell for a promised donation to City in the Community for face value to genuine Blues in Madrid, but at your risk with the whole name thing - hence I am not willing to directly take your money. Can meet at my hotel (close to stadium) tomorrow afternoon. Message me directly. NO TOUTS - need to have a history of posting on here.

Group of four of us were meant to go out - two now down with Covid (yes I also thought that had gone!) - so have two spares (not together). Will only sell for a promised donation to City in the Community for face value to genuine Blues in Madrid, but at your risk with the whole name thing - hence I am not willing to directly take your money. Can meet at my hotel (close to stadium) tomorrow afternoon. Message me directly. NO TOUTS - need to have a history of posting on here.
Fair play mate. But how do they know they have covid and why would that stop them travelling. Covid is old news now and it sounds weird that it would stop anyone travelling. My hangover tomorrow after a load of free single malt in a Turkish hotel will probably be worse than my last bout of covid.

That's really poor that mate. Hope you get it sorted. But it kind of sums up how City treat legacy fans. Basically they couldn't give a shite as we found out in Istanbul. But I'm sure all the club 'partners' and their new UEFA mates will have a hassle free trip.
Just had the message I’m to go to the Hyatt and that I’m on the dupes list. Once I’ve hopefully got my tickets I’ll tl
Been following your plight with the tickets pal, sorry to hear it’s been a fuck show from the club!!

I have checked out the Hyatt Regency Hesperia, it appears to be right next to metro station Gregorio Maranon. The station is on Line 10 (navy blue) and Line 7 (orange). It’s 20 min journey time from Plaza Mayor.
cher

cheers ZBN. Get into Madrid at 1 am, so hopefully get the tickets tomorrow. Thanks for searching that up, u r a gent

Fair play mate. But how do they know they have covid and why would that stop them travelling. Covid is old news now and it sounds weird that it would stop anyone travelling. My hangover tomorrow after a load of free single malt in a Turkish hotel will probably be worse than my last bout of covid.
I thought it was just an excuse to get out of work now, and even most employers won’t have that. lol.

Feel sorry for those still without their tickets. Stress you do not need whilst abroad.
I genuinely react badly to stress, always think the worst is going to happen ( I think City in the 80s and 90s are responsible), the ticket shitshow has really taken the shine off this trip, at least until we have the tickets in our hands

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.