Travelling to Madrid

Get to Madrid tonight at 1am, still not got the tickets I paid for weeks ago, all I’ve been told is wait and see if they come in the post today. If not “they will be in touch”, fucks sake. My first European away (apart from finals) since the KK era, I am 65 going with my 15 year old son, it’s shameful that we have this situation - will they come today, will Madrid and City sort our tickets out, where will we have to go tomorrow (when we should be seeing Madrid), will we actually get to the match - it’s fucking stressful and shameful from City, they really don’t give a flying fuck about the core support any more
In Barcelona now about to board our train to Madrid. Club have confirmed we can pick up tickets at the Hyatt tomorrow between 10 and 3.

Received this from club:

‘Thank you for your email, I can confirm your ticket will be available to collect on the day of the game from 10am until 3pm at the Hyatt Regency Hesperia Madrid ( Paseo de la Castellana, 57, Madrid, Spain, 28046)

There will be a Colleague at the turnstiles on the day of the game from 6pm onwards should you not be able to collect intime from the hotel’

So if I’m unable to make it by 3pm I should be able to get it at the stadium.
Is this hotel near the main square?

Is this hotel near the main square?
It's a fair bit from Plaza Mayor, 3km or so. Its Hyatt Regency Hesperia P.º de la Castellana, 57, Chamberí, 28046 Madrid.

I'm heading there to to collect as soon as my train gets in at 2.30. No doubt plenty other blues will be too by the sounds.

Club also also sent me a follow up email on back of one you quoted above saying no tickets will be taken to the bernabeu, hotel is only place to pick them up.

It's a fair bit from Plaza Mayor, 3km or so. Its Hyatt Regency Hesperia P.º de la Castellana, 57, Chamberí, 28046 Madrid.

I'm heading there to to collect as soon as my train gets in at 2.30. No doubt plenty other blues will be too by the sounds.

Club also also sent me a follow up email on back of one you quoted above saying no tickets will be taken to the bernabeu, hotel is only place to pick them up.
That’s tomorrow not today pal? Just checking as I’m not there til tomorrow - first time in Madrid gonna be sent chasing around for tickets, cunts

Arrive tomorrow at 3pm
Taxi to hotel
Just checked and hotel is on line 1 of the metro
Goes direct to Gran Via and Sol stations

Get to Madrid tonight at 1am, still not got the tickets I paid for weeks ago, all I’ve been told is wait and see if they come in the post today. If not “they will be in touch”, fucks sake. My first European away (apart from finals) since the KK era, I am 65 going with my 15 year old son, it’s shameful that we have this situation - will they come today, will Madrid and City sort our tickets out, where will we have to go tomorrow (when we should be seeing Madrid), will we actually get to the match - it’s fucking stressful and shameful from City, they really don’t give a flying fuck about the core support any more
You flying via Mallorca? We get in at 1am too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.