Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

So is it from midnight on thursday or 9am when it opens?

I've noticed that you can now 'strongly' link certain people on your F&F list. I assume that this will let you relocate people together in one fell swoop. Last year you had to do each one individually which was a fckin ball ache.

I've noticed that you can now 'strongly' link certain people on your F&F list. I assume that this will let you relocate people together in one fell swoop. Last year you had to do each one individually which was a fckin ball ache.

It would be nice but I wouldn’t count your chickens.

‘Strongly linked’ has basically replaced the * next to the name and you still needed to use the specific account to move them in the past.

It was a case of firing two devices up at the same time and trying to hit the buttons simultaneously. There was always the danger that you’d move one and in the time it took to move the other, the seat next door had gone. And then you go to move them back and the original seat of the one you had moved was also gone.

Doesn’t make sense to me this. Don’t they normally do season ticket relocation at the end of the season around mid June? How do they know who’s coming or going in April in terms of renewing at all?

And where have you been? The renewals window is already closed for next season.

Good evening smart arse?

Can people not still cancel their season ticket for next season, either now or in the near future? Meaning that would free up more seats to be taken up when the season is finished?
I think if you have not renewed then your season card is gone. That’s what the renewal window was for. If you snooze you lose.

I think if you have not renewed then your season card is gone. That’s what the renewal window was for. If you snooze you lose.

If you pay by DD your season tickets auto renews unless you choose otherwise

Reactions: PPT
Youd expect that to be the theory.
But for Madrid this season I couldn't purchase a seat in the name of a strongly linked friends and family so the website does often cock up and can't be relied on.

It let me last year. Only difference is I wasn't in the cup scheme then. The website is garbage.

I will be relocating, best seats I have had in 220 but the screaming, shouting and constant berating of our players EVERY 2 minutes from the man and his teenage son behind me is ruining my match day.

Block 220 Row F he is on if you are reading this....

I would love nothing more than to have it out with him but my youngest is the most timid lad ever and hates any type or confrontation (hoping it wouldn't lead to that)

He is easily in his early 50's so I OFTEN THINK,, WHAT WAS YOU LIKE WHEEN WE WERE SHI*???

What done it for me was his last one against villa I think.....RODRIIIIIII CAN YOU EVEN PASSS A FCUKINNN BALLLL?????

Its none stop for 90 mins what a pillock

Right down my bastard ear, hopefully I can move just a few rows behind him because like I say I do love it up there.

I will be relocating, best seats I have had in 220 but the screaming, shouting and constant berating of our players EVERY 2 minutes from the man and his teenage son behind me is ruining my match day.

Block 220 Row F he is on if you are reading this....

I would love nothing more than to have it out with him but my youngest is the most timid lad ever and hates any type or confrontation (hoping it wouldn't lead to that)

He is easily in his early 50's so I OFTEN THINK,, WHAT WAS YOU LIKE WHEEN WE WERE SHI*???

What done it for me was his last one against villa I think.....RODRIIIIIII CAN YOU EVEN PASSS A FCUKINNN BALLLL?????

Its none stop for 90 mins what a pillock

Right down my bastard ear, hopefully I can move just a few rows behind him because like I say I do love it up there.
We have the issue total numpties behind us in north stand. Constant whinging, swearing, unreal, you wouldn’t believer we won what we did last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.