Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

Using an old thread here for a general question.

So, I'd love to relocate to SSL1 (mid to back of the stand) - just wondering is that realistic or should I manage my expectations?

need just one seat which should help

And what’s best way to go about? Online or try to get thru on a phone

Thanks for any help
I did this a few years ago and as long as you get on the website asap when the window opens, you should be fine.

Also in your favour is that you're only after one and are fairly flexible where you go. I wanted to be closer to friends in specific seats and was able to do that.

Bloody hell! One day again. Just looked at dates, it's on a Friday, my busiest day in work :( Why can't they put these days on a weekend. Do you know if there's a time in the morning it starts or is it the whole 24 hours? Cheers Bandage.
No times yet but you can do it online or over the phone.

Not great if you are working as you might need to be on and off all day as different seats pop up as people relocate.

Bloody hell! One day again. Just looked at dates, it's on a Friday, my busiest day in work :( Why can't they put these days on a weekend. Do you know if there's a time in the morning it starts or is it the whole 24 hours? Cheers Bandage.
Just say you're going for a number 2 and get it done

I'm in 315 and it has been getting better. Everyone up for persistently standing so they have to put safe standing in like they have in the away end up there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.