PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It looks like that waster Aldridge has been on the lash again.

Surely we have to go after him now. He essentially saying we are paying people off. Come on City get the gloves off. As for the rest of his nonsense does he need reminding that Neverton pleaded guilty to one charge, we are saying we are not guilty of 115. It's like saying a murderer's case shouldn't go to court before a serial killer's. The guy is seriously deluded and I hope he is going to be broke soon. Absolutely we should go after him and his ilk.

The way I see it regarding Forest and Everton and petty much all other fan bases. Everton and Forest are like someone who got caught speeding, went to court get fine and points, then complain that they didn't see police camera rather than then contest the actual speed limit. Then they get told you can have the fine halved if you pay early, then they scream blue murder why have been punished already whilst the post office has still not been punished!
A bit of a long winded analogy.
But seriously I worry about how thick some people are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.