PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I had this in the pub a while ago - a scum fan and 2 dippers were banging on about 'what about City' - I would normally just ignore it - but this time waded in.

I doubt explaining the reality will have had any lasting benefit - but it made me feel better

When you say ‘Waded in’ please tell me it wasn’t an explanation you provided ;)

Thought I'd read it on here but it was on the café site during an Ipswich fan and a few others putting up a decent fight in our favour against the know fuck all's.
Anyway he said in response to the backhanders and brown envelope that often gets thrown in that City have bought/sold 56 players and each of the top sides have been involved over the period in question so he asked are we going to believe that these club's are complicit in agreeing to work off the books with city.
I was going to write the deeper you look the more ridiculous these charges look ( they are) but the biggest take out for me is how stupid keyboard fans are blindly hoping that city are guilty as we saw yesterday when Everton were docked points.
Shame on the so called press who prostitute themselves for clicks rather than working with evidence but we all have to keep our jobs I suppose.

That’s how smearing works, damage or call into question someone's reputation, by propounding negative propaganda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.