Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Exciting game with some great goals, I'm happy enough with an away draw in the QF of the Champs League to be honest.

They're a horrible team though, snidey naughty challenges by loads of them all over the pitch with loads of their big boys acting like hard cunts but who fall over and bleat to the ref is you so much as put a hand on their shoulder. Shithouse cunts. Worst of all for it is Bellingham. What a cnt! If I was one of the England lads I'd be having a word with him about that. Rudiger's a bit of a nasty bastard too. Good job his lunge missed Foden when he scored or Christ knows what would've happened.

Hope we smash them next week. Bring it Madrid, and see what you get!

I thought they looked like we'd tired them out. Fresh legs saved them.
Yep. Madrid were fucking goosed between 60-70 mins, despite all the rest they've had, and that's when we did the most damage. Modric coming on tipped things back in their favour a bit, but you could tell at full time they weren't happy whatsoever. Moaning and complaining with the ref, huffing and puffing their cheeks out. They know they had a chance tonight to get ahead without having to face Walker or De Bruyne and they've not managed it. Now they've got to come to the Etihad now where we'll be faster, sharper, and fitter than we were tonight, and with the home crowd behind us. Modrid can't do 90 mins either so they've got a choice of playing him from the start and taking him off, or leaving him on the bench and potentially running the risk of us flattening them. If we don't go through from here I'll be surprised.

Mate we were away to Real Madrid in the champions league, missing our best play maker and our most effective defender against them and also a last minute team change and Rodri probably had his worst game in a City shirt for probably 2 years
We weren’t perfect, they had 2 good chances first half hit straight at the keeper but nothing much else
It’s a great result mate we should be well happy tonight

I completely agree, its a great result. The performance was not good and we will probably get knocked out if we repeat it in the second leg. We can play poorly and get a good result and vice versa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.