Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Just need to be careful next week we know they will try hitting us on the counter. Just need to be super clinical with our chances.

I thought Modric was excellent when he came on proper footballer.

I've been critical of the team at times this season but I'm finding some of the chat in here both arrogant and ridiculous in equal messure.

It's Real Madrid fuck sake, at the Bernabeau.

We controlled much of the game in terms of possession and scored some great goals. If there are some criticisms it's that a couple of players were slack particularly first half and that we didn't create too many chances, relying on wonder strikes.

But again, it's Real Madrid away. Without Walker or KDB. Wise the fuck up, a 3-3 draw and a performance like that is perfectly acceptable.
It's a brilliant result and I'm proud as fuck. Place is full of spoilt wankers.

Bellingham bit of a primadonna. will love it when Mbappe takes chances away from him next season.

I guess you dont watch Real Madrid matches this year.

And tonight they are even lucky.

City will win them in England.

They've not lost since October. Lost twice all season and are top of their league by 8 points.

Again, can I remind you, it's Real fucking Madrid. We just stuck 3 goals past them in their own patch.

What's going on in this place? Madness.

Would have taken 1-2. Definitely take the draw.

We sussed them out in the 2nd half and they showed fuck all really.

Same again back at the "Fortress de la Etihad" and we'll spank them.

P.s. Never liked Bellingham, fucking hate the **** now.
Not so much we sussed them out, no one can go toe to toe with us for the full game, it will be the same next leg, they'll give us a game but can't match our tempo and as the game goes on we'll take control and beat them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.