Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

A glorified crystal palace? Are you being serious? Despite some of their disgraceful antics they are 14 times winners of the champions league with some world class players and have to be respected.
Yes we weren't at our very best but we didn't lose - any other club in the world would take a draw at the bernebeu when not at their best.
Parking the bus at home in a CL quarter final isn't a good look to be fair. Maureen would be the only one to try it outside of the fraud Ancelotti.

Definitely right there. They looked fucked around the hour mark and we were going up through the gears. The subs absolutely saved them in fairness, modric particularly. We would have smashed them if they hadn’t made the change.
I agree. Modric is still a class act . I think we should have the edge next week if KDB is back and Kyle at right back. Get them rattled and I can see them finishing with ten men

I thought I had blundered into Rag Cafe by mistake judging by some of the comments posted.

Why do people bother to reply to obvious wind-up posts amazes me.

Bellingham has the touch of the Sanchos about him . Shit attitude and a real wanker. Still waistcoat will build the side around him and keep Phil either out wide or on the bench so bang goes our chances of winning the Euros
I didn't think Phil could really get going but you're right - who tf should waistcoat build his team around based on that? Great shout.

Yet their xg is lower than ours but they scored 3...Enjoy the result..
People need to learn to read, my OP said we scored 3 goals from 3 shots. We were dreadful going forward that is the only point i was making. It is a great result so i am very happy but will try and forget the performance ASAP.

Teams used to play for 0-0 when the away goals rule was in play, tonight’s results show that it detracted from the game.

What a game and leaves us in a good place. Now, just for the team and fans to do it at the Etihad.

What a complete **** Bellingham is. Appears to have a God complex but his ego must have taken a hammering tonight watching the most talented current English player lash that goal in.
Foden is the most talented English player of the last fifty years. Gascoigne doesn’t come close and Bellend will never approach him because of his ego.

But but but the XG proves that we were crap and blah fucking blah.

Amazing some of the off their head daft comments when we're in an amazing position to beat our likely toughest opponents.
Toughest Opponents? Apparently they are a glorified Crystal Palace...Haha

You said it, They don't cone any tougher than Real Madrid Away in the Champions League! Brilliant result. We're spoiled watching this City side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.