Behave

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
after every match,win lose or draw if the team doesn't produce perfection we get whinging, 3-3 away to real madrid with a winnable home game to come isn't good enough for some, the match day thread is a fucking disgrace.

these players aren't fucking robots, we could of excused them if they were having an off season after all we've won , but no these players are still battling for every ball every challenge, running their balls off every game in every competition yet people cant wait to slag the players off should they drop 0.5%, either fucking clueless,or spoilt to fuck, 5 trophies in a year that takes a lot of games and a tremendous effort both physically and mentally,the players are fucked
so i say thank you to the squad and management for giving their all all the time, making me proud that my team don't get beat easily ,you beat us you will have to earn it, half of you cunts dont deserve a team like that

these players aren't fucking robots, we could of excused them if they were having an off season after all we've won , but no these players are still battling for every ball every challenge, running their balls off every game in every competition yet people cant wait to slag the players off should they drop 0.5%, either fucking clueless,or spoilt to fuck, 5 trophies in a year that takes a lot of games and a tremendous effort both physically and mentally,the players are fucked
so i say thank you to the squad and management for giving their all all the time, making me proud that my team don't get beat easily ,you beat us you will have to earn it, half of you cunts dont deserve a team like that
You are correct, they are cunts.

after every match,win lose or draw if the team doesn't produce perfection we get whinging, 3-3 away to real madrid with a winnable home game to come isn't good enough for some, the match day thread is a fucking disgrace.

Some people want us to be the Harlem Globetrotters of football.
Expect and demand a win every game and demand we buy every world class player on the planet.
The day we become that is the day I give up watching us.

Well said fella, whats embarrassing it's not just the new breed of fan but some of the older set ? Don't they remember the 90's etc

Those that wish to write in the matchday thread during a game, rather than watching/listening to it or waiting for the end of the game to comment simply need to give their heads a wobble. Or they could do a watchalong and have their meltdown viewed by other cunts.

I'm off to read the QPR game matchday thread in the classics and see what gems were written in there at the time. Hope no one spoils the ending for me.

The treble documentary clearly illustrates the incredible intensity and mental energy required to achieve what they have achieved, ignore the well paid bit, at the end of the day they are still only human and the fact they have kept the level up for the period of time they have is incredibly impressive. Given the level of competition these days, were they to get a couple of trophies this season after last season, it would surpass pretty much anything I can think of in terms of sustained success in the modern era.

Some of the comments on the players threads last night was uncalled for, especially Haaland. Before the game I would have been more than happy with a draw, stay in the tie, I said. As a team we did exactly that. As you say five trophies in a year, a few weeks rest to start again this season. We’re lucky we’re still in with a chance of another treble, we’re playing every three or four days. Let’s get behind the team, because you know what, we’re bloody brilliant.

Well said fella, whats embarrassing it's not just the new breed of fan but some of the older set ? Don't they remember the 90's etc
Nothing to do with not remembering,my son doesn't. It's a total lack of understanding that the players aren't characters in a computer game. They are real people, form isn't constant, they are playing against other elite players and coaches in high pressured sometimes hostile situations.They don't understand sometimes other teams can be on top or better.

Absolutely spot on. Some of our so called fans are a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.