Behave

The match day thread is no way to follow the game, half the time it'sjust people arguing ,not telling you whats happening or even the score sometimes.If I can't watch I always follow on the official site match thread. Starting even to stay away from post match threads until the match day thread worst offenders have clocked off.
I do watch the official site as well as listen to the commentary, but I do like some of the banter on the match day thread until it turns a bit toxic!

after every match,win lose or draw if the team doesn't produce perfection we get whinging, 3-3 away to real madrid with a winnable home game to come isn't good enough for some, the match day thread is a fucking disgrace.

these players aren't fucking robots, we could of excused them if they were having an off season after all we've won , but no these players are still battling for every ball every challenge, running their balls off every game in every competition yet people cant wait to slag the players off should they drop 0.5%, either fucking clueless,or spoilt to fuck, 5 trophies in a year that takes a lot of games and a tremendous effort both physically and mentally,the players are fucked
so i say thank you to the squad and management for giving their all all the time, making me proud that my team don't get beat easily ,you beat us you will have to earn it, half of you cunts dont deserve a team like that

Cracking post mate! I gave up on the match day forum along time ago, like you say, these guys are both physically and mentally shattered and still trying to fight on! Rodri admitting he`s fucked and still putting his hand to play constantly?! The levels the lads got last season in a way is a curse now as after every match even the pundits constantly say we havent been at our sparkling best yet no team comes to play anymore?! Even Arteta shit the bed and put everyone behind the ball?

and here you are complaining about a fan complaining about fans complaining about fans complaining about players,:)

i find football enjoyable because of the football and skill involved, you find it enjoyable because we all have an opinion,yet you turn off opinions you don't like and you call me a happy clapper, fucking hell, read what you put ,you contradict yourself so many times my head is spinning
Relax. I find football enjoyable for multiple reasons. Partly because I can have a differing opinion to some folk and we can debate. If I don’t like the opinion of someone to the point I wet myself about it then I’m able as a grown up to ignore or avoid that opinion. Hope that helps you a little.

I wish some of these entitled people had lived through the dark years, I am 69 now and supported City since 1963, before the glory days with Joe Mercer and Malcolm Allison. Then came a bleak three or four decades when the club won nothing, and was on the brink of going into liquidation, we were in the third tier and only got promoted thanks to a brilliant comeback v Gillingham In the play offs. GILLINGHAM FFS! get real everybody, this is cloud nine, there is no higher cloud to be on! If you can’t stand City going 25 games unbeaten and still moaning, this maybe isn’t the place to be.
Cloud 9? Nah. Reckon we were at least a couple of clouds higher last season... ;)

Were we to finish the season without a trophy I would still have seen probably the best football a team has played consistently this season. For that I could not be more grateful than were we to replicate last season's heroics.
I was willing to accept a trophy-less 2023/24 season after the exploits of last season.
These boys are the real deal.
Season after season, come April, they are still fighting on all fronts.
I just hope the new fans would appreciate the football and support the team even when they are not playing well.

I like this thread. We are (allegedly) supporters of MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.
We are the lucky ones. Get behind the team. If they play in Blue, as long as they don’t deliberately injure a player from another team, they will get my 1,000% support. :-)

John Stones gets 2,000% support though. Is that allowed? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.