Booze blues

"Booze blues"​

for a moment there I thought this thread might be about a new heavy drinking supporters club.. so I was about to sign up! ;-)

In the last couple of years, I have become increasingly anxious the next day after having four or more beers. When I wake up I just have this gnawing feeling that I have done something wrong and feel bad about it. It lasts for pretty much the whole day. It's a horrible feeling. Just to be clear, I don't act in a way that should make me feel anxious and guilty. I am certainly not obnoxious, rude or aggressive (at my height and weight I cannot afford to be). Neither am I am naturally anxious. It ruins the following day. I'd rather have a headache.

Anyone else suffer with this?

My drink of choice is mainly Guinness (not as expensive as most other beers down here). Not sure if this is linked to the anxiety. Any drinks known for avoiding these feelings?
When was the last time you had bloods checked?
I had similar a few years ago, turned out my oxygen saturation levels in my blood were low. I had to go through a period of leaning how to breathe properly again, sounds stupid, but you’ll be surprised how many people it effects.

When was the last time you had bloods checked?
I had similar a few years ago, turned out my oxygen saturation levels in my blood were low. I had to go through a period of leaning how to breathe properly again, sounds stupid, but you’ll be surprised how many people it effects.
Interesting. Will look into that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.