Luton Town (H) | Sat 13th April, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's showing on the pitch as well. He lost or gave away the ball VS Palace & Madrid quite a lot.
After his initial season with us, last tuesday was one of his worst performances for us. Hardly a surprise, he's out on his feet. And he sets the bar so high, that when he has what would pass as an average game for lesser players, really does stand out a mile for him.

Kov and nunes are good enough to cover for rodders , i would like him rested , john sounds a doubt as well , should have more than enough in the squad for this one ,the dips and arses have easy games so we must win as well

Kov and nunes are good enough to cover for rodders , i would like him rested , john sounds a doubt as well , should have more than enough in the squad for this one ,the dips and arses have easy games so we must win as well
have i missed something regarding stones or do you mean rested

Rodders said he was feeling tight the other nite but battled on as he knew we needed him , knowing john he is probably out this weekend or pep just wont take any chances wifh him

I noticed he felt something when he cleared the ball. I expected him to go off but he carried on.

Three points the only thing that matters , if we get them whilst resting players all the better , cant take them for granted but probably our easiest game of the run-in , we are not going to beat the Goons goal difference this season so lets just get the win and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.